Zephyr integration to Automatin Test framework
From reading through Zephyr Test Automation APIs, my understanding is that Zephyr will invoke the POST/GET APIs needs to execute actions such as:
- Create Automation Task (POST)
- Execute Automation Task (POST)
- Update Automation Task (POST)
- Get Automation Task Status (GET)
- Get All Automation Tasks (GET)
- Update Automation Task Status (POST)
So an in-house Test Automation framework, will need to have a client that can respond to this APIs involved from Zephyr. Behind the client, it can inter-work with file system/framework to do the operations. Right?
Kindly please advise.
You can use the ZE API to allow your suite to interact with the ZE instance and the execution objects within, but could you perhaps give an outline of what you are trying to accomplish?
Are you looking for your automation suite to interact with ZE, or for ZE to interact with your automation suite?