Forum Discussion

eswarag
Occasional Visitor
3 years ago

Zephyr License for Jira Cloud is expiring soon!!

Hi

We are getting close to expiring our Zephyr license and not planning to extend it. I have couple of questions and your kind answers would be greatly appreciated.

- Will I be able to access my existing test cases and results after the expiration

- Will I be able to transfer/export my test cases into CSV afterwards, if I wanted to do it after expiration

Thank you in advance

GA

1 Reply

• Hi There, 

Sorry to hear. 

I saw this thread and thought to respond for future reference views to this thread. 

In any case it is always good practice to extract the data prior to a subscription ending. 

If it ends, where will you be migrating to, when is the cut off/GoLive date. 

This all requires planning. 

And we can help you with this; 

Best approach for this is to check in with your SmartBear Account manager and plan for a migration if needed. 

After expiration dates exceed, there may be data retention policies and obvious restrictions accessing the instance after the expired date. 

Of course we will still  try to help get that data for you but its best to avoid this and allow us to help you prior to that date. 

Kind Regards

Vincent