Forum Discussion

Anonymous
2 years ago

Ability to setup date and time format on a per user basis

DISCLAIMER: I have no admin right on our instance, so I am using suppositions for the current behavior description. Therefor please forgive any wrong suppositions.

CONTEXT:

The server where zephyr enterprise runs in my company are using some US standard which are not intuitive out of the US (mm/dd/yyyy in place of dd/mm/yyyy for example or PM/AM instead of 24h format). Since standards seems inherited globally and used by the instance of Zephyr Enterprise running on it.

User Story 1 (At least):

I, as a standard user without administrative rights, wish I could define/overwrite (and preserve in a settings page) the date and/or time format to be used by Zephyr enterprise for myself.

User Story 2 (optional):

(maybe it is already the case, and my admin did not configure it, in which case please forget it)

I, as a server administrator, wish I could define a default time/date format different than the server on which is running Zephyr Enterprise

1 Reply

Anonymous

Any feedback here? Even a: "We don't care and won't implement it" would be more respectful as ignoring my suggestion.