Forum Discussion

jlees
New Contributor
7 years ago
Solved

which one is best for mobile app testing smartbear or pcloudy ? why ?

Best tool for mobile app testing ?

• Hi,

What is the best tool for woodworking, Makita or Hitachi?

What is the best car for driving, Ferrari or Lamborghini?

The answer significantly depends on your requirements, previous experience, personal preferences and usage specifics.

Any experience with automated mobile testing? What type of mobile application? What are target platforms? Do you need to interact with UI only or need to access backend data? Is backend hosted in-premises or in the cloud? Etc...

The best approach is to get trial of TestComplete and check if it fits your exact needs (https://smartbear.com/product/testcomplete/free-trial).

4 Replies

AlexKaras
    Champion Level 3

Hi,

What is the best tool for woodworking, Makita or Hitachi?

What is the best car for driving, Ferrari or Lamborghini?

The answer significantly depends on your requirements, previous experience, personal preferences and usage specifics.

Any experience with automated mobile testing? What type of mobile application? What are target platforms? Do you need to interact with UI only or need to access backend data? Is backend hosted in-premises or in the cloud? Etc...

The best approach is to get trial of TestComplete and check if it fits your exact needs (https://smartbear.com/product/testcomplete/free-trial).

Marsha_R
      Champion Level 3

And why would you expect anyone here to give you an answer other than SmartBear/TestComplete?    :smileylol:

jlees
        New Contributor

I am expecting the answer from real customers not SmartBear/TestComplete people. I thought i will get both positive and negative points about smartbear and pcloudy, so that i can go further.