Forum Discussion

matheusfaria
New Contributor
4 years ago
Solved

"500 Internal Server Error" when connecting with Zephyr

When trying to connect with Zephyr through TestComplete the error occurs. The hidden information is correct. Can someone help me? 

TestComplete version: 14.70.237.7

hkim5
    4 years ago

that is correct. the UI- layer integration you are seeing within project properties for TestComplete is for Zephyr for Jira, not Zephyr Scale.

In order to connect TestComplete with Zephyr scale, you must leverage Zephyr Scale's REST api

3 Replies

• please file a support ticket at https://support.smartbear.com/testcomplete/ (the button is at the bottom left of the screen on the page)

do you by chance have both Zephyr Scale and Zephyr for Jira located on that Jira instance? (that is the only other time I've ever ran into that error)

I believe it's due to Atlassian changes to create the JWT token... something to do with requiring the Atlassian user profile ID as an additional field or header when making the requests.

matheusfaria
      New Contributor

The my Jira Instance is installed Zephyr Scale (TM4J). I saw some tutorials, articles and the only way to connect Zephyr Scale and TestComplete is through the REST API, is that correct? 

hkim5
        Staff

that is correct. the UI- layer integration you are seeing within project properties for TestComplete is for Zephyr for Jira, not Zephyr Scale.

In order to connect TestComplete with Zephyr scale, you must leverage Zephyr Scale's REST api