Forum Discussion

dhundley
Regular Contributor
3 years ago
Solved

not seeing checked property for radio button on web page

I have a web page with several radio buttons. I've mapped the two I'm interested in and i want to insert an if statement in my keyword test to check the current state of the button (is it checked or not). but i've searched up and down the list of properties and i don't see a checked (wChecked) property anywhere in the advanced list. i'm attaching screen shots of the radio buttons on the web page and the entire list of properties that object spy shows for the Yes radio button. What do i use to

determine if Yes is checked or not?

• as I continued to work on this I believe i have resolved it on my own. when the radio button is checked there is another object that can be mapped for the inner circle and a "visible on screen" property that is false if the button is not selected and true if it is. 

1 Reply

dhundley
    Regular Contributor

as I continued to work on this I believe i have resolved it on my own. when the radio button is checked there is another object that can be mapped for the inner circle and a "visible on screen" property that is false if the button is not selected and true if it is.