Web application automation issue with two browser sessions using KeyWord tests
Please help me with you solution for the below automation scenario for a web application.
1. Launch IE browser with an URL.
2. Login page displayed.
3. Enter the user-id and password, click SignIn button.
4. Small popup window displays confidentiality info with "Acknowledgement" button.
5. User clicks "Acknowledgement" button.
6. It displays another browser session with "Application Under Test" which is a web based application.
7. From here onwards, user will enter the personal information like name, address etc and navigates thru many pages to create an account.
I have recorded the above steps in TestComplete using a KEYWORD test. But while replaying the recorded test, it is failing at the STEP 6 onwards. It appears, the test is not recognizing the other browser session with AUT displayed.
Please help me with your suggestions/ solutions.
Can you post here a screenshot of your desktop at step 6 and the content of the recorded keyword test?
/Alex [Community Champion]
[Community Champions] are not employed by SmartBear Software but
are just volunteers who have some experience with the tools by SmartBear Software
and a desire to help others. Posts made by [Community Champions]
may differ from the official policies of SmartBear Software and should be treated
as the own private opinion of their authors and under no circumstances as an
official answer from SmartBear Software.
The [Community Champion] signature is assigned on quarterly basis and is used with permission by SmartBear Software.