Forum Discussion

AlSlad
Occasional Contributor
6 years ago

TestdApps: RunAs mode always have a blank application path after upgrade 12.10 -> 12.50

Hi.

I have upgraded TC 12.10 to 12.50. Now I have the issue with all TestedApps which are intended to be running in RunAs mode. Their path becomes blank on every project opening, no matter what TC or TestExecute. See attached screenshot.

The second attached file is an excerpt from TestedApps.tcTAs with the information that is stored in the problem tested app. I compared it with TC 12.10 where this 'blank path' problem does not exist and they are identical.

It looks like the issue for me. Could you please look at it.

P.S. I attempted to create new tested app running in the RunAs mode right in TC12.50. The same problem

3 Replies

tristaanogre
    Esteemed Contributor

There is a conversion of certain files in 12.50 that allows for easier merging in source control systems.  I believe TestedApps is one of them.

Do they run?  Or does the blank field cause a problem in attempting to execute?

AlSlad
    Occasional Contributor

It cannot be executed, certainly. If it had something to do with a conversion from older versions then it would allow the creation of new RunAs apps on TC 12.50, I guess. But I see the issue with a new record too.