Forum Discussion

Bingo
Contributor
5 years ago
Solved

TestComplete run project with command line will automatically stop after about 30mins.

As title, when I use command line to run the project, it always stop after about 30mins. And the project test can't finish, it is the command line, I want to know the reason why it will stop and how to solve the issue.

"C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartBear\TestComplete 12\x64\bin\TestComplete.exe" "Q:\transcripts\UIAutomation\ProjectSuiteZero.pjs" /run /exit /SilentMode /Timeout:9000 /DoNotShowLog /ForceConversion /ns

Thanks

Bingo
    5 years ago

It's relly strange thing, I can't find error on the report. And on VM, it doesn't appear.

Thanks tristaanogre , I have ask help for customer team. Nothing can do now. I will think about how to solve it.

2 Replies

tristaanogre
    Esteemed Contributor

Are there any errors in the log file of the project?  That's the first place to look as to why it stops.

Bingo
      Contributor

It's relly strange thing, I can't find error on the report. And on VM, it doesn't appear.

Thanks tristaanogre , I have ask help for customer team. Nothing can do now. I will think about how to solve it.