Forum Discussion

vondie
Contributor
7 years ago
Solved

TestComplete and CrossBrowserTesting Integration

We have licenses for the TestComplete Web module and a separate CrossBrowserTesting account we have been using for a little over a year. When I try to login with the CBT Environment Manager within TestComplete, it doesn't recognize my login credentials. Is the Environment Manager a separate license from CBT that needs to be purchased in order to use it?  

• Unfortunately I learned that a separate license is required. I have a call set up to speak with a SmartBear rep this afternoon so I can update with any additional information I find out. 

4 Replies

vondie
      Contributor

I opened a support ticket... thanks for providing the link to make it that much more convenient! I will post back with the outcome. 

vondie
        Contributor

Unfortunately I learned that a separate license is required. I have a call set up to speak with a SmartBear rep this afternoon so I can update with any additional information I find out. 

YuriPeshekhonov
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi,

Yes, a separate license is needed to use the Cross Browser Testing feature. 

However, I don't know whether your existing CBT account should work within TestComplete. I suppose you need to contact your account manager to find out this.