Forum Discussion

maros
New Contributor
5 years ago
Solved

[TestComplete] [WARNING] Unable to find the log file

Hi, 

Lately i am getting an error from jenkins:

[TestComplete] Test runner exit code: 3.
[TestComplete] [WARNING] Unable to find the log file "1584677036004.htmlx".
[TestComplete] [WARNING] Errors occurred during the test execution.

My tests run with TestExecute on jenkins every night for almost a year, but this error appeared out of nowhere and I can't find the cause of it. The main problem is that without any changes made, sometimes the error appears and sometimes not. But most times it does. And therefore I can't get any report from the build, which makes my nightly build irrelevant. When I run the tests localy on my desktop, the report appears everytime.

Thank you very much

maros
    5 years ago

hello, yes i am still having this issue. The workaround seems to be to skip some scenarios in Test suite file. I found two scenarios which are causing the problem, but I have no idea why. They are the same BDD scenarios like hundred others, but since I added them to test suite, reports are malfunctioning. So no solution now, just workaround 

7 Replies

maros
      New Contributor

Thank you, but I don't think that might be the issue, because without proper network, all my tests would fail. But it will try to dig into network as well, thank you

BenoitB
        Community Hero

Lot of small and temporary unavailability can occurs (most of them because of the incredible stack of software existing nowadays in the system). You tell that on local it always work .. so it's seem to be a network ressource problem (naming, pipe, access, .....).

Check as always the Windows event log to perhaps find a clue and monitor the network.