Forum Discussion

pwedo
SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
8 years ago

TestComplete Checkpoints Survey

Hi Community,

We are in the process of re-designing windows of our TestComplete Checkpoints. We know that you are activily using checkpoints in your tests. Please share your ideas of what can be improved. Follow this short survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YFGB8P5

3 Replies

cunderw
    Community Hero

The survey asks which part of the redesign you like better but there is no info that I can find about a redesign? 

pwedo
      SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

cunderw wrote:

The survey asks which part of the redesign you like better but there is no info that I can find about a redesign? 

Hi cunderw, thanks for your feedback, it looks like our wires got crossed where the images were concerned!

I'm posting everything here, please review at your convenience and let me know if you have any questions.

A list appears for reference to Checkpoint types, followed by a matrix proposed for streamlining its functions.

Finally, there are three potential Wizard redesigns with horizontal, vertical, and accordion navigation schemes.

Try to focus on general layouts of the mockups rather than details like font, shading and specific workflow steps.

Thank you!

Phil