TestComplete 14.10.1042.7 and Windows 10 performance
The performance of certain operations is "extremely" slow when using TestComplete or if TestComplete is opened. Example:
1. Open TC
2. Open tested application
3. Perform an operation via TestComplete (example: clicking an item in a menu)
4. Result: takes 60 seconds for operation to complete
5. Perform same operation manually
6. Results: takes 35 seconds
5. Close TC
6. Perform same operation
7. Results: takes 10 seconds
How can this performance issue be resolved?
This didn't occur on my Windows 7 laptop- only started happening on Windows 10 laptop.
I've unchecked the Windows Store Applications option.
I've checked all the Desktop install extensions.
Thanks in advanced!!!
Please share the solution you will find together with the Support Team.
SmartBear Community and Education Manager