Forum Discussion

hnguyen_1
Occasional Contributor
15 years ago

Load Test Analysis node from existing logs

How do I create a Load Test Analysis node? I noticed that this is automatically created when I run a load test, but what I want to do is to import the logs, and it automatically create the Analysis node for me. The reason is that I've integrated the project into Final Builder so that a FB can check out the project from SVN at the start of every day. It then runs the load test on this checked out version. I wanted to do this so that if anything goes wrong, we can trace the problem by looking at changes in the SVN. I now have a bunch of separate logs. I import them into one project, but the analysis node doesn't show up, and I couldn't find a way to make it show up. I really don't want to lose this analysis information just based on my setup. I can create a centralized location and tell the SVN to update to that location, overriding changes everyday, but I would like to know if there's another way before I have to make changes/modifications to my existing project.

2 Replies

• Hello Huong,

The analysis nodes are created when the Load Testing results are being generated. Importing logs does not create the nodes - the logs exist on their own, without any links to the analysis groups.
    hnguyen_1
    Occasional Contributor
    Thank you for the info. I will modify my testing environment then.