Forum Discussion

shankar_r
Community Hero
8 years ago
Solved

Increased workspace font size, All outlining gone

Very disappointed after changing the font size of the workspace (Tools --> Options --> Panels --> Code editor --> Display).

We are having more then 300 to 400 functions and all functions are properly aligned. And we did outlining for each functions for better readability. After changing the font size of the editor window, I'm not able to find even a single Outlining. :(

shankar_r
    8 years ago

I tried the same already. But we have some functions with lots of lines, some the lines should be hided for better readability. I am guessing there is no way to do with the options available in Tool. We can do that manually. :(

2 Replies

tristaanogre
    Esteemed Contributor

What happens when you right click on the pane and select "Stop hiding" followed by a "Hide by definitions"?

I tried something similar right now (albeit with a smaller quantity of functions" and changing the font size did not "break" my outlining.  This does not mean it did not for you, just that the very basics of this feature seem to be working OK.  Perhaps it has something to do with the quantity of functions, with the code language you're using, etc.

shankar_r
      Community Hero

I tried the same already. But we have some functions with lots of lines, some the lines should be hided for better readability. I am guessing there is no way to do with the options available in Tool. We can do that manually. :(