Forum Discussion

neelam
Occasional Contributor
2 years ago

I have integrated TestComplete with Azure devops and while running pipeline job getting below error

I have integrated  TestComplete with Azure devops and while running pipeline job getting below error :

Failed to get a list of tests from the "C:\agent\_work\5\s\Aware\AWARE.pjs" file due to the following error: Unable to open the project "C:\agent\_work\5\s\Aware\AWARE.pjs": The 'C:\agent\_work\5\s\Aware\Stores\Stores.tcStores' file does not exist.

Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
vstest.console.exe "C:\agent\_work\5\s\Aware\AWARE.pjs"
/TestCaseFilter:"Name=AWARE"
/Settings:"C:\agent\_work\_temp\isfx5xnf2oe.tmp.runsettings"
/Logger:"trx"
/TestAdapterPath:"C:\agent\_work\5\s"
Starting test execution, please wait...
A total of 1 test files matched the specified pattern.
##[error]Failed to get a list of tests from the "C:\agent\_work\5\s\Aware\AWARE.pjs" file due to the following error: Unable to open the project "C:\agent\_work\5\s\Aware\AWARE.pjs": The 'C:\agent\_work\5\s\Aware\Stores\Stores.tcStores' file does not exist.
##[error]You can also see the silent mode log at "C:\Users\nicholassaulinoEUA\AppData\Roaming\SmartBear\TestExecute\15.0\Silent.log" which may contain more details.
No test matches the given testcase filter `Name=AWARE` in C:\agent\_work\5\s\Aware\AWARE.pjs
Results File: C:\agent\_work\_temp\TestResults\nicholassaulinoEUA_AWS-TSTEXEP02_2023-03-08_10_45_53.trx
##[error]Test Run Failed.
Vstest.console.exe exited with code 1.
**************** Completed test execution *********************
Test results files: C:\agent\_work\_temp\TestResults\-TSTEXEP02_2023-03-08_10_45_53.trx
No Result Found to Publish 'C:\agent\_work\_temp\TestResults\test-TSTEXEP02_2023-03-08_10_45_53.trx'.
Created test run: 1493891
Publishing test results: 0
Publishing test results to test run '1493891'.
TestResults To Publish 0, Test run id:1493891
Published test results: 0
Publishing Attachments: 1
Execution Result Code 1 is non zero, checking for failed results
Completed TestExecution Model...
##[warning]Vstest failed with error. Check logs for failures. There might be failed tests.
##[error]Error: The process 'C:\agent\_work\_tasks\VSTest_ef087383-ee5e-42c7-9a53-ab56c98420f9\2.215.0\Modules\DTAExecutionHost.exe' failed with exit code 1
##[error]Vstest failed with error. Check logs for failures. There might be failed tests.
Finishing: SmokeTest

I tried it when my test complete was closed. 

1 Reply

rraghvani
    Champion Level 3

Looks like your project is missing Stores.tcStores which is required by the project. Ensure that there's no missing files in your project.