Forum Discussion

Farinaz
Contributor
8 years ago

How to Run Two Test Suit concurrent ?

Hi All

I am new in TestComplete, I want to know is there any way to run two or three test suit concurrent ?

and small or big test suit is effect on performance of automated ui test ?

2 Replies

NisHera
    Valued Contributor

Hi

Think you are looking for this in first question....pl note Each computer participating in parallel tests must have TestComplete or TestExecute installed.

Not sure if I understood your second question. Anyway the size of test suite doesn't effect to the performance of AUT neither TestComplete directly. But there may be situations like if your application tend to hang after a while running lot of operations.

Farinaz
      Contributor

Hi NisHera

thanks for your answer, Actually, I want to find the best solution for test planning. if I create one Test suit and put all of my test project on it. it may have a lots of test project, and I don't know , while running all automated tests it may hang or not?

another question is, If I divide all of my test project and their test to several test suit. whiel I need to execute two or three test suit (not test project). I don't know is it possible to execute two test suit (not test project) in one test item ? (to get one report of running all test suit, ) 

thanks