Forum Discussion

mengbinhao
Contributor
2 years ago
Solved

Does TC 15 support Qt 4.8.0?

Hi there,

I am not sure TC 15 supports Qt 4.8, Can anyone give me a confirm answer?

Thanks

• Hi mengbinhao 

Qt testing support is implemented by special plug-ins and helper modules that are included in the TestComplete package. Due to certain specifics of Qt controls, TestComplete can work with only one library version at a time. Typically, this is the latest version of the Qt library that was available at the moment of the release.

In order to test QT 4.8 you will need to download the Qt Testing Modules, available here

The Qt Testing Modules for 4.8.0 are available for TestComplete 14.80.627 and earlier versions.

Please let me know if this resolves your query or if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Shane

4 Replies

• Hi mengbinhao 

Qt testing support is implemented by special plug-ins and helper modules that are included in the TestComplete package. Due to certain specifics of Qt controls, TestComplete can work with only one library version at a time. Typically, this is the latest version of the Qt library that was available at the moment of the release.

In order to test QT 4.8 you will need to download the Qt Testing Modules, available here

The Qt Testing Modules for 4.8.0 are available for TestComplete 14.80.627 and earlier versions.

Please let me know if this resolves your query or if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Shane

mengbinhao
      Contributor

Hi SBegley ,

I have tried Qt 4.8 module on TC 15.40, It did not work, so Do I have to install TC 14.xx for supporting Qt 4.8? 

Thanks