Forum Discussion

15 years ago

Delphi Combo Box issue

Hi,

I am using TestComplete to record and play back test cases for a Delphi windows application. The issue I have is the following: I'm recording a test case which includes checking a property of a combo box (dropdown list), this combo box is data aware. When I record the test case the underlying dataset never gets into edit state (this is what I want). However, when TestComplete plays back the test case, the dataset gets put into edit state which causes an unexpected message to pop up on the screen and the test case fails. Any idea what could be causing this issue?

Thanks

Rudy

1 Reply

• Hi,

It seems that we have already replied to your request (Issue# M0069621) that you submitted via our Contact Support form.

Also, in the future, please don't send us duplicated requests (note that we reply to messages sent via the Contact Support form, AutomatedQA forums and the TestComplete section of the SQAforums site). This makes processing your requests more difficult for us and does not increase the requests' priority anyway.

Thanks for understanding.