Forum Discussion

PUM-Prodat-SQL
New Contributor
5 years ago
Solved

Code completion is not working

The code completion of our TestComplete is not working. Instead of showing the options menu, nearly the half of the UI gets grey for the time when the code completion is normally shown.

Does anybody knows what to do in this case?

Additional info: we are working remote (Win2016srv)

• Yes, I reported this bug to SmartBear a few weeks ago and for version 14.3 it was fixed (apparently it came back)

The problem occurs when you drag TestComplete between different montage screens and continue working on it.

If you do this and maximize it, you can see that even the font size changes in the project files.

I got a package with a "fix" from them and the problem does not come back.

Write a ticket please because I had to reinstall TestComplete to fix the problem. There's no other way.

2 Replies

Wamboo
    Community Hero

Yes, I reported this bug to SmartBear a few weeks ago and for version 14.3 it was fixed (apparently it came back)

The problem occurs when you drag TestComplete between different montage screens and continue working on it.

If you do this and maximize it, you can see that even the font size changes in the project files.

I got a package with a "fix" from them and the problem does not come back.

Write a ticket please because I had to reinstall TestComplete to fix the problem. There's no other way.