Breakpoints No Longer Working
I have been using Test Complete all morning and then on one run the breakpoints no longer work. Debugging is enabled, I have restarted my computer, I have closed all other applications, I can't hit a break point. Even if I set it at the first command in the test the execution never pauses.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Actually I found the answer. I have script files in one project that are linked in another. If I don't open them from the link within the project they are running with the breakpoints do not work. I have to make sure to open them within he project the test is running.