Ask a Question

Basic authentication dialog appear again even after entering the correct username and password.

nisgupta
Valued Contributor

Basic authentication dialog appear again even after entering the correct username and password.

We are running several tests using Batch file and task scheduler on our VM machines where TestExecute is installed. 

All out Application require basic authentication .

I am seeing on one of the test -basic authentication dialog appear again even after entering the correct username and password. This do not happen everytime.

Any idea why it happens ?

-Nishchal

10 REPLIES 10
nisgupta
Valued Contributor

There are some firefox settings mentioned in the testcomplete documenation. After the recent upgrade patch for TestComplete , we also upgraded the firefox and follow the setting as mentioned in TestComplete documenation for firefox. https://support.smartbear.com/testcomplete/docs/app-testing/web/general/preparing-browsers/firefox.h...

I am under the impression these setting sometimes do not get preserved once we updgrade to latest version of firefox. I have to check the setting after firefox upgrade and found some of the setting get lost.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: