Forum Discussion

FlipFlorey
Occasional Contributor
7 years ago
Solved

201 Certification

I took the TC 101,201, and 301 online training. And I passed the TC 101 Certification.

I am looking to get my TestComplete 201 and 301 Certifications, but I am finding it tricky to find information on how to actually achieve that.

Can someone enlighten me?

• We do not have a certificate for 201 and 301.  Only the 101 has a test at this time.

thanks,

6 Replies

DanaRogo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

We do not have a certificate for 201 and 301.  Only the 101 has a test at this time.

thanks,

FlipFlorey
      Occasional Contributor

Thank You, that is what I was looking for.
      I appreciate it.

Kinda wish there was a certification test for 201 and 301. I found the 101 very helpful in getting me in "TC shape".

tristaanogre
        Esteemed Contributor

Come to Connect 2018... attend some workshops... network with folks... share knowledge... and learn... always learning. :)

DanaRogo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hello, you should be able to download your certificate after passing the 101.  For the 101, 201, 301 certificate from SmartBear Academy we hope to send them out in the next month.  Its a manual process we apologize for the delay!

FlipFlorey
      Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the response. Maybe I worded my initial post not entirely clear.

I am looking to take the 201 and 301 certification tests. And I cannot find the way to do that. How do I register/sign up/access them?

Thanks again!