Forum Discussion

zeigler
New Contributor
9 years ago
Solved

was installed "Test Complete", used for a month expired temporary key, it was then decided to buy th

was installed "Test Complete", used for a month expired temporary key, it was then decided to buy the company this your product, then I discovered was back program, and she pointed out the message that it has expired key and the option of saying you can activate the Commercial that I did, Commercial activated, and then everything. those. activation was successful but the program is run on this I would not, showed that the license has expired, although "lokalhost: 1947" there all is that both the keys and the type of license, that is, as if all is well, as there are also those that are past due time. It means the result of such activation was the second raze activation there is a message that has already been activated, but the Babe still not zapuskaetsya program. what to do? probyval deactivation bit manipulation, etc. But it seems I have come to a standstill. in general is a problem. what to do?

• Please keep in mind that to run TestComplete, you have to have a Platform license.  To be of any real use, you also need a Desktop, Web, or Mobile license (depending on what kind of testing you're doing).  If you've installed the TestComplete trial, and it has expired, you will get error messages asking you to activate a license.  If you activate only, say, a Desktop license (and no Platform license), you'll keep getting error messages asking you to activate a license until you also activate a Platform license.

1 Reply

• Please keep in mind that to run TestComplete, you have to have a Platform license.  To be of any real use, you also need a Desktop, Web, or Mobile license (depending on what kind of testing you're doing).  If you've installed the TestComplete trial, and it has expired, you will get error messages asking you to activate a license.  If you activate only, say, a Desktop license (and no Platform license), you'll keep getting error messages asking you to activate a license until you also activate a Platform license.