cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support for FireMonkey / FireUI

Support for FireMonkey / FireUI

TestComplete lacks support for testing of Delphi / C++Builder applications that are using the FireMonkey / FireUI cross platform framework. The only options are to use OCR or low-level mode tesing, making UI testing cumbersome.

The FireMonkey framework is actually widely accepted and getting momentum in the Delphi community, and missing support for FireMonkey is quite a pity.

2 Comments
Valued Contributor

Hi,

Is there any new informations about this issue and the latest version of TestComplete (V11) ?

Thank you,

Occasional Contributor

Hi,

I am having issues with TestComplete being not able to recognize some objects in the application (using ObjectSpy),

the application might be compiled using FireMonkey/FireUI. But I am not sure.

Is there any way how I can determine which framework the application is using? I have an executable I want to investigate/decompile it so I can determine whether or not FireMonkey / FireUI was used or not.

Announcements
Welcome to the TestComplete Feature Requests board!

Here you can review submitted feature requests and vote up the ones you like! If you can't find the feature you want - go ahead and suggest your own idea. Ideas with the highest rating can be implemented in the product.

Check out the Create a Feature Request guide for more information.
New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Announcements