Forum Discussion

sonya_m
SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
3 years ago

TestComplete Community Day - Learn & Talk With the QA Team on Nov 9

Hi everyone!

Our TestComplete QA Team is eager to share their testing best practices with you on Nov 9, here, in the TestComplete Community!

Throughout the entire day, we’ll be posting super-useful video sessions where TestComplete QA engineers (and devs!) are going to share how they test things here at SmartBear. And since it’s an event, you’ll have the chance to ask any on-topic questions in the comments under the event posts, and they’ll get back to you.

By participating in the event activities, you not only get the deep insights on how to best use TestComplete, you can also get event points and win prizes from SmartBear!

here's What you can do now 

Subscribe to the #CommunityDay2021 label so you don’t miss any event updates or posts.

Event Schedule

Speaker Event post Start time
Andrew Redkin, TestComplete QA Engineer Video Session – Integrating OS X in the TestComplete Testing Process Nov 9
7 am GMT 
Alexandr Gubarev, TestComplete Senior Test Lead, Test Manager Video Session – Regression Testing of Performance Nov 9
8 am GMT
- Activity – Become Academy Certified Nov 9
9 am GMT
Vladimir Yatskovskiy, TestComplete Test Run Manager Video Session – A Test Lab and How to Maintain It Nov 9
10 am GMT
Igor Staroverov, TestComplete QA Engineer Video Session – Scalable Web Tests Nov 9
11 am GMT
Sergey Sammal, Software Engineering Manager Video Session – BDD with TestComplete and CucumberStudio Nov 9
12 pm GMT

Participation rules (to get event points)

We will use event points to identify the winners. To qualify, your participation needs to take place on November 9. Here’s how you can earn them:

Watch the video ➡️ Give Kudos to the post (+1 point) ➡️ Ask a question about the video topic (+2 points)

Bonus +2 points for the best question (selected by the speaker)

And, that’s how you can get 5 points per post!

For the Become Academy Certified event session, you can get bonus points for sharing the certificates you attained for TestComplete learning courses in the SmartBear Academy:

Complete any TestComplete courses mentioned in the event post ➡️ Post the certificate you got to the post comments (+2 points per certificate)

Again, all these actions need to be taken on November 9. Your time zone doesn’t matter, as long as it’s still Nov 9 where you are 😊

Good luck to all participants!

10 Replies

TanyaYatskovska

I'm so excited!  It's gonna be fun 🙂

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Lee_M
      Community Hero

Hi Guys,

I am grateful to see some of these real-world examples from the test complete professionals, along with the thought process behind creating them.

I would love to see more little examples for future reference showcasing/reference on some of the more popular and daily operations - just to reassure all our members ('testbears' ?) and expedite our testing journey.

- I know this could have possibly helped me not fall into many silly time-wasting errors I initially encountered

(I know you learn by mistakes but guidance is also great) 

sonya_m

Thank you for the feedback Lee_M. This event is a bit on the 'bigger scale' side of things, and, surely, daily operations is a great idea for our future events! 

Marsha_R
    Champion Level 3

Thanks to everyone at SmartBear who put this together for us!

sonya_m

UConnAnnMarie I saw your comment with the links - no worries, I will count the points, I know I've got the certificates from you Academy profile🙂

sonya_m

Also, here's how you can download the certificates in the Academy, UConnAnnMarie:

SmartBear Academy profile => Completed Courses => Certificate