Forum Discussion

kurtnheiss
New Contributor
5 years ago

Receive "Error. Sorry, but that operation is no longer allowed" when adding new API to project

Hi-

I receive a message with "Error. Sorry, but that operation is no longer allowed" when I try to add a new API to an existing project.

I have redone the step with other API spec and not received this type of message.

Please advise.

Regards,

Kurt Heiss

5 Replies

• Hi Kurt,

Sorry to hear this.. Would you please open a chat using the speech bubble icon with our support team and they will log a ticket for this. Could you please provide full reproduction steps e.g . which workflow are you facing this issue .. Create new API and then try to set the Project during creation or  are you finding an already existing API and trying to set the Project using the Manage Owner & Project flow ? or maybe it is in the Project settings ?

Is it just this API that is having trouble and does it continue to do so ? I know you mentioned that you redone the step with another API and there was no issue but I would like to know if it is continuously reproducible and if it is also reproducible with any other API ..

Thks,

Laura Kennedy

kurtnheiss
      New Contributor

Hi Laura-

Need more info around "open a chat using the speech bubble icon with our support team".

kurtnheiss
        New Contributor

Here are my steps:

1. 1. Create a new project
        2. 2. Create new API using simple API template
        3. 3. Copy complete spec file from existing API 
        4. 4. Erase simple API template contents and paste existing API spec