Forum Discussion

haneef95
Occasional Visitor
5 years ago

How does the 'Login with SSO' option work? How do I signup my Organisation to it?

Hi,

I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right place for this, please move this post if required.

I'm interested in the 'Login with SSO' option. It seems fairly new to login without a proprietary

(though they all pretty much use OAuth 2.0 or SAML) SSO/IdP provider like Google, Okta, Facebook, Azure AD and etc...

Is this some kind of standardised authentication method now (similar to how BIMI is a new thing in th email world)? It just asks for the company email addresss, how do I sign up my organisation to it?

More info on this is much appreciated.

Thanks,

1 Reply

HKosova
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi haneef95,

SwaggerHub SaaS supports single sign-on (SSO) for organizations on the Enterprise plan. We currently support the following SAML-based identity providers (IdP):

• Azure Active Directory
    • Okta
    • OneLogin
    • PingFederate

Once SSO is set up, only users who authenticate against your IdP will be able to access your organization in SwaggerHub.

If you are interested in enabling single sign-on for your organization, please contact your Account Manager or contact Sales via https://support.smartbear.com/message/?prod=SwaggerHub.