Forum Discussion

biggums
Occasional Contributor
2 years ago

trying to make calculator with code that applies 100% of itself relatively and no bad divides.

Is anyone on this site with skills in coding for at least 5-10 years and can assist me in calculator creation? I will pay you a freelance fee maybe like 1000 or 2000 dollars if its a success and also you have to be over the age 20 or I wont even look at you. I know the calculation rules applied I just need the code assistance or even a template anyone knows of that is good for calculators. All help is appreciated, and if you want me to hire you just show me what some of your coding projects are like and I'll see if its a fit. The calculator itself will make answers to questions people have been needing for so long, math that makes itself as we put in the questions it will update the relativity of itself and have more founded calculative effects.

9 Replies

biggums
    Occasional Contributor

100% The calculator is supposed to be coded to start simple and work up in functions but only additive functions and none tied into defusal dividing. This simply makes all the math it does work and not shotty effectively all it has to change is no exponents systems and no divide systems all other like trig and roots are safe, it'll spawn the dopest math we ever even had before and will be potent when being applied into other types of sciences like chemistry in relativity calculator will be 30% more accurate by default.

*edit anyone who works with me on this will be considered partner if it becomes blockchain applied** if it sits as normal calculator then ill pay you freelance.

biggums
    Occasional Contributor

chichepo I'm sorry but sadly this is relativity math and would be part of initial usage in my calculators programming, btw that's what relativity looks like and the math is correct 10/14 - 1/2 does indeed = 3/6 please don't be that which indicates beyond your judgmental capacity seems unnecessary 

biggums
    Occasional Contributor

I think in a calculator If someone shares a decent template that I can stick the rules I know Into eventually it will never be wrong all questions can use the inputs and see the answer also no infinity divides.

biggums
    Occasional Contributor

well I'll leave this post alone would delete doesn't have the button though and also I found a template in another coding system so I'll just take the money and run now.