Forum Discussion

adamali
Occasional Contributor
7 years ago

I'm configuring a whitelist for IP addresses where we receive requests (on our test server from swag

I'm configuring a whitelist for IP addresses where we receive requests (on our test server from swaggerHub "Try it now" feature proxy). I have the "Try it now" feature working and I want to limit access based on IP addresses.

I have the list of IP addresses for swaggerHub "Try it now" proxy:

35.171.119.85/32,35.170.155.105/32,35.171.119.85/32,52.71.40.232/32,52.7.17.243/32

Do you have the offical IP address list and can we be informed if it changes.

10 Replies

• Hi,

I need to speak with our devops team about this first, then I can send you a private message regarding the IP's.

Regards,

Marcus

SmartBear Support

foxj77
      Occasional Visitor

Hi there, 

Is it possible to get a copy of the IP addresses please so I can add them to our IP address whitelist as we are locking down all of our APIs.

Thanks

pulsar
        Occasional Visitor

Hello MarcusJ 

I need the same IP address CIDR to whitelist swagger. Could you kindly point me in the right direction for that data or provide it to me as you did the others in this thread?

Thanks!

MatchAndAppend
      Visitor

I need to open up a the whitelist so that my team can test the APIs using the swagger docs / proxy servers.  I would appreciate the whitelist, too.

Thank you,

--Ray

• Hi MarcusJ was there ever an official IP range listed publicly for customers?

My company also has a fairly restricted set of Firewall rules and would need to whitelist the full SwaggerHub IP range if possible to enable calling APIs in test environments from our SwaggerHub OpenAPI docs.

Is the IP list adamali shared above accurate and complete?

Please feel free to DM me instead if that's preferred

MarcusJ

bcop  I'll send you a private message with the IP addresses to whitelist.

adamali
      Occasional Contributor
      Marcus emailed me privately the list. He can do the same for you as I guess.