Forum Discussion

hegdes
New Contributor
2 years ago

How to enable auto-mocking plugin by default ?

Hi, looking to automatically integrate the auto-mocking plugin before uploading api spec. is it even possible ? Currently I am enabling it manually by adding it from integration menu. Thank you in advance

5 Replies

chichepo
    Champion Level 3

Hi hegdes 

I am not sure that swaggerHub has such capability to allow integration setting deployment when creating an API (or loading).
    I know that integrations settings are copied when creating a new version but not when performing a fork.

I can suggest you to consider a Webhook service, that will deploy your integrations settings when saving or publishing your api. (or a kind of batch that will apply settings etc.)

hegdes
      New Contributor

chichepo "integrations settings are copied when creating a new version." How's this done ? Do I have to enable anything during creation of API on swaggerhub?
      I have enabled Auto-mocking, still for some reason when I upload new version, integration settings are not being copied.

However, I resolved it by using swaggerhub-cli commands as a workaround. But I am interested in above point.

chichepo
        Champion Level 3

hegdes 

You are right, the "Auto mocking" integration settings seem to not be tranfered during new version creation (Not sure why. May be a bug)
        I did the following:

I see only 2 integration settings that can be transfered