Forum Discussion

sunchobe
4 years ago
Solved

distribute multiple Endpoints over multiple maven modules and make Swagger detect them

The current setting:

- 1 maven module containing several Swagger annotated java interfaces

- 1 maven module implementing all the interfaces properly in several classes (spring annotated @RestController)

The goal:

- split both modules into several modules

- import certain modules for certain servlets and automatically provide tailored Swagger-HTML-UI-documentation

Currenly I do not know how to manage it. We extracted some api-modules and the according impl-modules, but when I import them into my service, the endpoints/resources do not appear in the documentation although the REST APIs are available and working properly. I only see the endpoints that are defined in the two "core"-modules (see "current setting"). I do not have a spring boot setting, but plain webservices using tomcat and some spring magic.

• Since you've mentioned Spring, I assume you use Springfox.

Springfox is not one of our projects and we're not familiar with it enough to provide support for it. Your best bet is to file a ticket with the project.

1 Reply

• Since you've mentioned Spring, I assume you use Springfox.

Springfox is not one of our projects and we're not familiar with it enough to provide support for it. Your best bet is to file a ticket with the project.