Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testcase checkmarks always green even when testcase fails

SOLVED
Occasional Contributor

Testcase checkmarks always green even when testcase fails

Hello,

I am finding that when I run my test suite, the checkmarks next to my tests are always green even when a teststep fails. Has anybody else faced this problem and have a solution? Or is this this is a bug with SOAPUI.

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Hero

Re: Testcase checkmarks always green even when testcase fails

Hi,

Im going off memory here as im in an airport at moment, but the green tick doesnt indicate the state of the testcase. It just indicates the object is a testcase and nothing more. Its been like that for as long as i can remember.

Cheers

Rich
if this helped answer the post, could you please mark it as 'solved'? Also if you consider whether the title of your post is relevant? Perhaps if the post is solved, it might make sense to update the title of the post to something more descriptive? This will help people when searching for problems.
4 REPLIES 4
Community Leader

Hi @lauravachon,

Never faced this issue, can you attach any screenshot of any scenario.

Click "Accept as Solution" if my answer has helped, and remember to give "kudos" Smiley Happy

Thanks and Regards,
Himanshu Tayal
Occasional Contributor

GreenCheckmarks.PNG

Notice the green checkmark even though the test step failed. I talked to support and they said this is a bug and they are going to fix it

Community Hero

Hi,

Im going off memory here as im in an airport at moment, but the green tick doesnt indicate the state of the testcase. It just indicates the object is a testcase and nothing more. Its been like that for as long as i can remember.

Cheers

Rich
if this helped answer the post, could you please mark it as 'solved'? Also if you consider whether the title of your post is relevant? Perhaps if the post is solved, it might make sense to update the title of the post to something more descriptive? This will help people when searching for problems.
Community Manager

Hi,

Just to clarify - this mark simply indicates that a test case contains some test steps inside, as Richie said. The result of the test execution (fail or pass) is shown in the log. The support team has created a feature request for this. However, at the moment, we cannot say when or whether this feature request is implemented.

---------
Tanya Gorbunova
SmartBear Community Manager

Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others.↓↓↓↓↓
New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Top Kudoed Authors