Forum Discussion

Karthi1
New Contributor
4 years ago
Solved

ReadyAPI 3.3.0 - Unable to Push the changes to git

Hello -

I am new to ReadyAPI 3.3.0 version and trying to push local project changes to Git repository but all time i am getting the below listed error. I have followed the insruction provided in the error log and also chaged the my password and tried but still I am getting the same issue. Can any one able to help ? Appriciate it!

My project is composit project and successfuly commit the chages in local. Let me know if you need any addtional information on this.

Error log:

If you are currently logged in to Bitbucket via a browser you may need to
   logout and then log back in in order to solve the CAPTCHA.
   Visit Bitbucket at https://git.forge.lmig.com for more details.
    at org.eclipse.jgit.transport.BasePackConnection.readAdvertisedRefsImpl(BasePackConnection.java:211)
    at org.eclipse.jgit.transport.BasePackConnection.readAdvertisedRefs(BasePackConnection.java:180)
    at org.eclipse.jgit.transport.TransportHttp$SmartHttpPushConnection.<init>(TransportHttp.java:1104)
    at org.eclipse.jgit.transport.TransportHttp.smartPush(TransportHttp.java:464)
    at org.eclipse.jgit.transport.TransportHttp.openPush(TransportHttp.java:442)
    at org.eclipse.jgit.transport.PushProcess.execute(PushProcess.java:160)
    at org.eclipse.jgit.transport.Transport.push(Transport.java:1346)
    at org.eclipse.jgit.api.PushCommand.call(PushCommand.java:170)
    ... 9 more

• The issue got resolved after my bit bucket(Git) account reset.  Hence, marking this issue as done. 

3 Replies

nmrao
    Champion Level 3
    You may use git commands directly and push if you continue to have issues from the tool.
      Karthi1
      New Contributor

Thanks for your suggestion but no luck for me and getting same error message.

$ git push -u origin master

fatal: remote error: CAPTCHA required

Your Bitbucket account has been locked. To unlock it and log in again you must

solve a CAPTCHA. This is typically caused by too many attempts to login with an

incorrect password. The account lock prevents your SCM client from accessing

Bitbucket and its mirrors until it is solved, even if you enter your password

correctly.

If you are currently logged in to Bitbucket via a browser you may need to

logout and then log back in in order to solve the CAPTCHA.

Visit Bitbucket at https://git.forge.lmig.com for more details.

Karthi1
        New Contributor

The issue got resolved after my bit bucket(Git) account reset.  Hence, marking this issue as done.