I launch my ReadyAPI Tests with a gitlab runner.
Since I updated my using image on ReadyAPI 3.1, I recieve the following errors :
When you moved from v3.0 to v3.1, did you upgrade your Java RE/DK at all?
I found this on stackoverflow that appears to indicate this warning is related to upgrades above Java 8
perhaps? from my remedial understanding, I think that some java component type shouldnt be accessing some other component and if it does (considering the Oracle JRE v9 upgrade) you get the warning where you wouldn't on earlier versions.....i think!
did you upgrade the openjdk when you upgraded ReadyAPI!?
sorry - just so I'm clear - you keep mentioning 'image' - are you saying you have something like a ghost image/acronis true image and you reapplied an image to your harddisk and the image included ReadyAPI! v3.1?
also - I always wait a while before upgrading my ReadyAPI! instance so I'm not running v3.1 - are you talking about the version of Java installed WITH ReadyAPI!??
Are you saying the Java installed with ReadyAPI! is openJDK? - reason I ask is that the following link indicates ReadyAPI! doesn't work with openJDK.
have you tried installing Oracle's version of Java? (the JDK not the JRE - there are files you need (for something that I cant remember) that are not available in the JRE)
I'd install Java 8 (JDK), ensure your environment variables point to the installed Java, bounce your machine, restart ReadyAPI! and then try running something via testRunner
Yes, I speack about "image" because I use the testrunner dockerhub image. I don't speak about a ghost or somthing else.
I just use the dockerhub image to launch my test on gitlab. That's why no java version is installed.
The last version of this image use openjdk and not java (as I mention'd on my previous message).
Indeed, it has no impact but I did not have these messages on version 3.0. I imagine it is related to the transition from JAVA to OpenJDK.
I will indicate this to the Smartbear support.
Thanks for the help, nmrao, richie.
@APERRY, please let us know if you have more news from the Support Team. Is there any reply posted here that we could mark as a solution (at least temporarily, while we are waiting for the news from the Support Team)?