cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to send a ZIP file attachment in a post request for a REST service using SoapUI

SOLVED
Dear Community, API Masterminds week 4 has started!

Participate in the exciting online event by posting questions or replies and win! During the entire March, we decide top contributors each week and reward them with great gifts . Congratulate the winners of Week 3 here.
Week 4 task: Ask more questions, bring interesting topics and reply to existing ones in the ReadyAPI Community
Topics to participate in:
See All
Week 4 Leaders:
Members with the biggest number of posts
HimanshuTayal 17 posts
nmrao 15 posts
richie 2 posts
pizzaTime 1 posts
PratikshaMehete 1 posts
Occasional Visitor

How to send a ZIP file attachment in a post request for a REST service using SoapUI

Hi,

Now the REST service that i have only takes a post request to stream a zip file that containes bunch of CSVs, what i tried to do is only creating a new REST project with attaching the zip file that the server expect to recieve, but all i am getting is this message {"message": "An error has occurred."}.

The method is set to "Post", and the media type is set to "multipart/form-data".

i've been working on this tool for only a week so if there is anything else i should do please let me know

i did alot of googling about this case with no luck

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Hero

Re: How to send a ZIP file attachment in a post request for a REST service using SoapUI

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Hero

Re: How to send a ZIP file attachment in a post request for a REST service using SoapUI

New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Join 2020 API Masterminds
We invite all lovers of API testing to participate in the API Masterminds event. Ask questions or help others by giving solutions and get rewarded.
>> Participate Today
Get Your Free Ticket
SBC2020
Top Kudoed Authors