I installed SopaUI 5.0.0 to run my soap request. I still have the same issue. So this tells me that it is not a SoapUI issue but java issue. However I don't know exactly what is the root cause yet. If anyone had the same issue and solution I would really appreciate it, if you can share. In the mean time I will keep on researching.
Here is more information that I did to troubleshoot. I increased the java run time memory and still have the same issue. I downloaded SoapUI Pro version 5.1.2. It is working fine for me. So this rules out java issue. Other developer in my team do not have any issue with their SoapUI 4.6.4. I still need to solve this issue.
OK, I found the solution. JVM was running out of memory. I had to set the stack memory size to 512m. To do so, go to C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartBear\SoapUI-4.6.4\bin. Edit soapui.bat file to have JAVA_OPTS line looks like mine below. Restart the SoapUI. I got no more StackOverflowerror. Woo took me a while to figure out but I am glad I did. set JAVA_OPTS=-xms512m -Xms256m -Xmx2048m -Dsoapui.properties=soapui.properties "-Dsoapui.home=%SOAPUI_HOME%\" -splash:soapui-splash.png
I think is not bad thing replying to a thread that is 4 years old. Because this is a big issue. I need to use OAuth2 with my wifi which have a proxy. And I have try all solutions that tell in Internet but with another versions below of 5.4.0 to what I have, and they don't work.
Please we need a solution.
The error on page is: "The page could not be loaded" I have tested with proxy and without and unsuccessfull. Cause with a wifi without proxy it works.