Forum Discussion

SI
4 years ago

arvore de projetos

Olá,

Como faço para deixar os meus os meus projetos carregados ao fechar e abrir o soap novamente.

Mesmo salvando, toda vez que entro no soap tenho que importar cada projeto.

Antes conseguia já deixar carregado os projetos, e mesmo saindo do soap quando eu entrava novamente a arvore com todos os meu projetos continuavam lá.

grata,

1 Reply

richie
    Community Hero
    Hey to everyone,

I think this is portuguese. I dont speak portuguese and i dont know how many portuguese speaking people are on the forum but i chucked SI's message through an online translator and the post text is as follows:

"How do I leave my projects loaded when I close and open the soap again. Even saving, every time I enter the soap I have to import each project. Before, I was able to leave the projects loaded, and even leaving the soap when I entered the tree again with all my projects, they were still there."

Question to SI,

Q1. What version of soapui are you using?
    Q1 in portuguese. Qual versão do soapui você está usando?

Q2. If the translation is correct, you state you used to launch soapui and see all the projects. When did you notice the projects were no longer being displayed by default....did something change that you can remember from when the projects were successfully loading in and when they stopped being loaded automatically?

Q2. In portuguese. Se a tradução estiver correta, você declara ter usado o soapui e ver todos os projetos. Quando você notou que os projetos não estavam mais sendo exibidos por padrão ... mudou algo que você pode lembrar quando os projetos foram carregados com êxito e quando deixaram de ser carregados automaticamente?

Q3. You say the projects are not being loaded by default. Are the projects greyed out (like the workspace file knows it contains the projects but its lost the path to the project file), OR are there literally zero projects displayed at all, OR something else?

Q3. In portuguese. Você diz que os projetos não estão sendo carregados por padrão. Os projetos estão acinzentados (como o arquivo da área de trabalho sabe que ele contém os projetos, mas perdeu o caminho para o arquivo do projeto), OU existem literalmente zero projetos exibidos, OU alguma outra coisa?

Q4. The soapui projects are typically saved within a workspace which has an associated file. Perhaps the workspace file has become corrupted. Could you create a new workspace and try loading your projects into the new workspace?

Q4. In portuguese. Os projetos soapui geralmente são salvos em um espaço de trabalho que possui um arquivo associado. Talvez o arquivo da área de trabalho tenha sido corrompido. Você poderia criar um novo espaço de trabalho e tentar carregar seus projetos no novo espaço de trabalho?

Apologies for the lengthy message.
    In portuguese. Desculpas pela longa mensagem.

Cheers,

Rich