Forum Discussion

12 years ago

SoapUI and Maven : "Compression algorithm not supported"

I'm new to SoapUI and I try to integrate it with Maven.

Everything works fine for now, except that I always get this exception at the beginning of the output, when running "mvn eviware:maven-soapui-plugin:test" :

java.lang.Exception: Compression algorithm not supported:
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.CompressionSupport.checkAlg(CompressionSupport.java:57)
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.CompressionSupport.compress(CompressionSupport.java:62)
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.submit.filters.HttpCompressionRequestFilter.filterAbstractHttpRequest(HttpCompressionRequestFilter.java:53)
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.submit.filters.AbstractRequestFilter.filterRequest(AbstractRequestFilter.java:31)
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.submit.transports.http.HttpClientRequestTransport.sendRequest(HttpClientRequestTransport.java:184)
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.WsdlSubmit.run(WsdlSubmit.java:123)
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.WsdlSubmit.submitRequest(WsdlSubmit.java:76)
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.WsdlRequest.submit(WsdlRequest.java:238)
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.teststeps.WsdlTestRequestStep.run(WsdlTestRequestStep.java:417)
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.AbstractTestCaseRunner.runTestStep(AbstractTestCaseRunner.java:238)
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.testcase.WsdlTestCaseRunner.runCurrentTestStep(WsdlTestCaseRunner.java:48)
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.AbstractTestCaseRunner.internalRun(AbstractTestCaseRunner.java:147)
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.AbstractTestCaseRunner.internalRun(AbstractTestCaseRunner.java:42)
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.AbstractTestRunner.run(AbstractTestRunner.java:135)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)

The tests seem to run well even with this exception, but I'd like to get rid of it!

I run the web services using Axis2 on Tomcat7. I didn't change anything related to compression.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance!
No RepliesBe the first to reply