Forum Discussion

6 Replies

rupert_anderson
      Valued Contributor

As Rao said, no updates for ages, as I think they are no longer under development/deprecated as per:

http://www.soapui.org/soapui-for-ide/soapui-for-ide.html

Its a shame, guess the support effort may have been too much alongside maintaining the standard product - out of interest was there some particluar usage of SoapUI that you thought would be easier using the Eclipse plugin? There might be another way or possibly a development opportunity..

Thanks,

Rupert

Him
        Occasional Contributor

Thanks Rao and Rupert

My main concern is, I have to verify web service responce in SoapUI.
        My Aproch to verify responce is I will read each value from SoapUI's web service responce and verify it with my prepopuleted excel data.

To pre populated excel data before running this SoapUI script I have to run my selenim script which retrive data and store into excel

There is below two approch,

1. SoapUI call selenium script to retrieve data from salesforce

Solution: Possible, SoapUI allow to call selenium script from SoapUI

Risk: SoapUI support old selenium version jar so selenium script can run only on firefox 28 and below browser version

Mitigation Plan: I have approach to SoapUI Community for solution other than degrading firefox browser version and waiting for hear some good solution from their end

1. Selenium call SoapUI script using eclipse add on

Solution: Possible, SoapUI community have developed eclipse pugin for SoapUI integration

Risk: Eclipse plugin not working (Not allowing to install)

Mitigation Plan: I have approach to SoapUI Community for any alternate solution and waiting for hear some good solution from their end

Let me know your suggetion or thoughts.