Forum Discussion

anil4376
Occasional Contributor
9 years ago

URI with Special Charecters leading to an issue in SOAP UI

Dear All, I have a webservice deployed in my weblogic server and have a Webseal server to Authenticate my request, when ever i call my webservice with a special charecter in the URI. it is leading to an error in the SOAP UI. the URL is not completely going to webseal due to special charecter in the URI.

I used special charecters like https://myserver/uri\   here "\" is  added in the URL which is causing an issue from the SOAP UI... same is working fine with Other clients.

May i know whether it is a Bug in the SOAP UI or is there any setting in SOAP UI to fix this issue. same issue happens even if we use below list of special charecters...

| " % ^ { } [ ] < >

Please let me know the resolution for this defect

Thanks

Anil4376

2 Replies

anil4376
      Occasional Contributor
      Thanks for your Reply, Other Clients means, My Webservices are tested with Postman Client from Google Chrome and Rest Client from Firefox. Here it is working fine with out any issues.. But in SOAP UI the request is not sending completely to SSO Server.. it is trimming to certain extent before sending to the SSO Server. and we cant validate the URL in SSO Server.. as it is a third party server and doesnt have a provision to validate my URI before serving.. I think SOAP UI it self is not sending the URL properly to the Server. So Ideally there is some issue at SOAP UI Server.. Please let me know if any one face similar kind of issue and know the answer for this problem..