Forum Discussion

tymah123
New Contributor
3 years ago

SoapUI 5.6.1 - after authentication the pop-up "You have successfully signed in" doesn't go away

Hi, have a problem with SoapUI 5.6.1 that just started happening for some reason, after authentication there's a pop up that opens up and it says "You have successfully signed in" Return to the website' and the authentication token isn't being accepted. The wait icon is spinning and there's a message that says: "Received authorization code" but it's not being accepted (Auth is still red). Clicking on Return to Website just blanks the pop-up but it's still there and I can't close the window. What should I do to fix this? It has been working properly for months and now this message pops up and screws up the authorization. Please help!

Thank you!

1 Reply

tymah123
    New Contributor

Fixed this one myself actually. The Client Secret was changed and I had to update it in the Auth section. Weird that it didn't alert me that there was a problem with any of the Auth items, would be nice to get an error message so I would know where to look. It's hard to diagnose when the browser says that I have successfully signed in.