Ask a Question

SoapUI 5.6.0 - deploy as war to apache 9.0.38 - StackOverflowError

Kath1967

SoapUI 5.6.0 - deploy as war to apache 9.0.38 - StackOverflowError

Hi,

my deployed webapp cannot be started by tomcat. Please see attached log. I increased the stack size to 124m (-Xss124m)

Any suggestions?

5 REPLIES 5
Alex79
New Contributor

Hi.Did you solve such problem?I have same error deploying war.Thank you.

nmrao
Community Hero

Was it working in previous versions?
What is the java version that you are using for tomcat?

Regards,
Rao.
Alex79
New Contributor

Thank for your attention to my problem.

I decided to use another version image source:

tomcat:8.5-jdk11

and I have  seen another error:

Type Exception Report

Message Servlet.init() for servlet [SoapUIMockServlet] threw exception

Description The server encountered an unexpected condition that prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Exception

javax.servlet.ServletException: Servlet.init() for servlet [SoapUIMockServlet] threw exception
	org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:544)
	org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:81)
	org.apache.catalina.valves.AbstractAccessLogValve.invoke(AbstractAccessLogValve.java:698)
	org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:364)
	org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.service(Http11Processor.java:624)
	org.apache.coyote.AbstractProcessorLight.process(AbstractProcessorLight.java:65)
	org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$ConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:831)
	org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.doRun(NioEndpoint.java:1651)
	org.apache.tomcat.util.net.SocketProcessorBase.run(SocketProcessorBase.java:49)
	java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128)
	java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628)
	org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61)
	java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829)
Root Cause

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: 'boolean org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlOptionsBean.isLoadDTDGrammar()'
	org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.common.SAXHelper.saxFactory(SAXHelper.java:70)
	org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.common.SAXHelper.newXMLReader(SAXHelper.java:46)
	org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Locale.getSaxLoader(Locale.java:3073)
	org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Locale.parseToXmlObject(Locale.java:1272)
	org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Locale.parseToXmlObject(Locale.java:1259)
	org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.SchemaTypeLoaderBase.parse(SchemaTypeLoaderBase.java:345)
	com.eviware.soapui.config.SoapuiActionsDocumentConfig$Factory.parse(SoapuiActionsDocumentConfig.java:71)
	com.eviware.soapui.support.action.SoapUIActionRegistry.addConfig(SoapUIActionRegistry.java:142)
	com.eviware.soapui.support.action.SoapUIActionRegistry.<init>(SoapUIActionRegistry.java:136)
	com.eviware.soapui.DefaultSoapUICore.initActionRegistry(DefaultSoapUICore.java:584)
	com.eviware.soapui.DefaultSoapUICore.getActionRegistry(DefaultSoapUICore.java:576)
	com.eviware.soapui.DefaultSoapUICore.loadPlugins(DefaultSoapUICore.java:166)
	com.eviware.soapui.DefaultSoapUICore.init(DefaultSoapUICore.java:145)
	com.eviware.soapui.DefaultSoapUICore.<init>(DefaultSoapUICore.java:126)
	com.eviware.soapui.mockaswar.MockAsWarServlet$MockServletSoapUICore.<init>(MockAsWarServlet.java:317)
	com.eviware.soapui.mockaswar.MockAsWarServlet.init(MockAsWarServlet.java:71)
	javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:158)
	org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:544)
	org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:81)
	org.apache.catalina.valves.AbstractAccessLogValve.invoke(AbstractAccessLogValve.java:698)
	org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:364)
	org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.service(Http11Processor.java:624)
	org.apache.coyote.AbstractProcessorLight.process(AbstractProcessorLight.java:65)
	org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$ConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:831)
	org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.doRun(NioEndpoint.java:1651)
	org.apache.tomcat.util.net.SocketProcessorBase.run(SocketProcessorBase.java:49)
	java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128)
	java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628)
	org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61)
	java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829)

Alex79
New Contributor

Can you try to deploy my project?The project soap UI is attached.

FROM tomcat:8.5-jdk11
ADD afd.war /usr/local/tomcat/webapps/
ADD tomcat-users.xml /usr/local/tomcat/conf/
ENV CATALINA_OPTS="-Xms1G -Xmx1G -Xss124m"
EXPOSE 8080
CMD chmod +x /usr/local/tomcat/bin/catalina.sh
CMD ["catalina.sh", "run"]

nmrao
Community Hero

I believe, you are using tomcat deployment for running mock services. Correct?
You can also run the the mockservices using utility(mockservicerunner.sh /.bat) provided by SoapUI/bin directory.

Regards,
Rao.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: