Forum Discussion

krish1719
Regular Visitor
8 years ago

How to run SOAPUI(OpenSource version) from Jenkins Maven ?

Hi,

I'm new to SOAPUI using version of SOAPUI 5.2.1 Integrated with Jenkins and Maven, I'm facing issues while executing tests from Jenkins, below is the error from the Jenkins console, Is there any thing missing in my setup. Below is how my

[INFO] Scanning for projects... [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] Reactor Build Order: [INFO] [INFO] SoapUI-Maven-Tutorial [INFO] IndirectAgents [INFO] [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] Building SoapUI-Maven-Tutorial 1.0-SNAPSHOT [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] Building IndirectAgents 1.0-SNAPSHOT [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [WARNING] The POM for com.smartbear.soapui:soapui-maven-plugin:jar:4.6.1 is missing, no dependency information available [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] Reactor Summary: [INFO] [INFO] SoapUI-Maven-Tutorial .............................. SUCCESS [ 0.002 s] [INFO] IndirectAgents ..................................... FAILURE [ 0.105 s] [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] BUILD FAILURE [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] Total time: 0.185 s [INFO] Finished at: 2016-08-11T11:55:24-04:00 [INFO] Final Memory: 14M/491M [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [ERROR] Plugin com.smartbear.soapui:soapui-maven-plugin:4.6.1 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Cannot access SmartBearPluginRepository (http://www.soapui.org/repository/maven2/) in offline mode and the artifact com.smartbear.soapui:soapui-maven-plugin:jar:4.6.1 has not been downloaded from it before. -> [Help 1] [ERROR] [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch. [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging. [ERROR] [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles: [ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/PluginResolutionException Build step 'Execute Windows batch command' marked build as failure Finished: FAILURE

No RepliesBe the first to reply