Forum Discussion

Mis3
Frequent Contributor
3 years ago
Solved

Exit SoapUI

I have maybe 25 projects in my SoapUI.  I noticed that if I worked on only one project, then I clicked "Exit", all 25 projects will be updated.  I know because I checked the Modified-Dates of all 25 projects.

I see that there are 2 options to exit SoapUI:  Exit or Exit without Saving.   So, it is either ALL or NOTHING.  What I prefer is when I exit, it would only save the project(s) I work on.  Is there any way I can achieve this? 

• One can only be in certain project at any point of time. Save it before switching to other project.

4 Replies

nmrao
    Champion Level 3
    - Keep open only the project(s) you currently working on. It implicitly means keep close all the project that you currently not working.
    - It not only solve your issue, but also helps to quickly start the tool on next start.
    - Even encourage you to close that project(s) you just finished working before closing the tool.
    - Once can even use Ctrl + S to save the current project and just use Ctrl + Shift + Q to exit without saving. Because you also ready saved the project.
      Mis3
      Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the response.

Let say I am working on 2 projects.  When I do CRTL-S, does it save both projects or the latest project I worked on?

nmrao
        Champion Level 3
        One can only be in certain project at any point of time. Save it before switching to other project.