Forum Discussion

Bishal
Contributor
8 years ago

“soapui org.apache.xmlbeans.xmlexception :error: Unexpexcted end of the file after null”.

Hi I have below issue, can you please help to resolve.

I have a test case setup as a data driven from excel file which provides request input as json.

The input is sent to API-1 and it sends us a list of response

Again, same input is sent to API-2  and it sends us a list of response In this api, I have an assertion as Xpath which checks the value against API-1. 

This is lopped around 25 times and I have 25 different input.  After the test is completed I can see the test passed as it is in “Green”. But when I go to Transaction Log and check the details on AP1-2  by pressing open, I see In “Response ” Navigation under Value = “soapui org.apache.xmlbeans.xmlexception :error: Unexpexcted end of the file after null”.  However, when I check the details of API-1 it provides me all the detailed response.

This happens when I have an assertion in API-2 . IF I don’t have any assertion, I can see all the details from the truncation log in both API calls.

1 Reply

TanyaYatskovska
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi Bishal,

Could you please make sure that you are using the latest product version - Ready! API 1.9? If you see the same issue in this version, I recommend that you send your project along with the description of the issue to our Customer Care Team. It sounds like this question requires some investigation. You can contact our Team here: http://support.smartbear.com/product-list/