Datasource = Exel 

Column : Prerequsite

CreateUser;EditUser

TestCase:     LoginRequest

DataSource: Prerequsite :  Create User Request, Edit User Rquest 

I have a Event like

If datasource Prereq contains Createuser than RUN CreateUserRequest and

If datasource prereq contains edituser than RUN EditUserRequest 

So, when i am running above event 1st Create User need to run then edituser should run 

but its both running parallel

How can i run one bye one like createUser then Edit User 

12 REPLIES 12
groovyguy
Champion Level 0

You could use "datasource.tokenize(";")" to create a delimited-list of the value that is an array. So "a;b;c" would become ["a", "b", "c"]. 

Beyond that, can you elaborate a little on what you see currently? What happens when this event is processed? Does it run ALL three steps at the same time? Is that the error? Trying to get a better understanding of what is (and is not) happening. 

---

Click the Accept as Solution button if my answer has helped, and remember to give kudos where appropriate too!
Regular Contributor

Yes, when Event Trigger all 3 Runs at a time 

Yes with running all at a time different results are getting 

I need to run 1 after other 

groovyguy
Champion Level 0

What sleep statement did you use? The value provided would be in Milliseconds. You may need to significantly increase the value and see if that makes a difference. Otherwise, you may need to build multiple branching logical paths to figure out what steps need to be ran, and ensure the previous step has a valid response before firing off the next one.

---

Click the Accept as Solution button if my answer has helped, and remember to give kudos where appropriate too!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: