Forum Discussion

13 years ago
Solved

Testing multiple SOAPUI Projects or Services

Hello, I'm new here, our team has developed a set of web services each has a separate WSDL and SOAPUI project, I'd like to know is there a simple way to create another SOAPUI project or TestSuite to call all the other TestCases in other TestSuite/SOAPUI project? your help is greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance!
-Min
  • Hi,

Create a New Project with any one WSDL. To the same project Right click and add all the other wsdls. Remane the project as desired. Now all the operations of all wsdl's will be deplayed with in this project. Choose which ever operation you would need from each wsdl, right click on each request and add to TestSuite.

Hope this helps, Sorry if i got your question wrong.

Thanks,
    Raj

2 Replies

dva1946
    Occasional Contributor
    rajash wrote:
    Hi,

Create a New Project with any one WSDL. To the same project Right click and add all the other wsdls. Remane the project as desired. Now all the operations of all wsdl's will be deplayed with in this project. Choose which ever operation you would need from each wsdl, right click on each request and add to TestSuite.

Thanks,
    Raj

Wow it works! This is amazing and it will add unlimited abilities to our testing. In less than 5 minutes we have 3 separate WSDLs combined under one project. Thanks!
  • Hi,

Thanks,
    Raj