Forum Discussion

Msingh21
Regular Visitor
3 years ago

Solved: While importing/add API, tab with option to import postman collection is not displayed

Hi,
Need help on the issue with importing postman collection tab option. 
I have reinstalled postman plugin and restarted ReadyAPI. But when we add API - Import/Add API window doesnt displays the tab which contains option to import postman collection. The add api window displays only 3 tabs. 
So I am simply not getting the option to import postman collection. If I remember correctly, i used to see that option displayed previously. But sometime few weeks ago, that option disappeared. So reinstalled postman plugin, but still option not displayed.

Edit: Solution is - Menu option under File>New Project, when we launch this window, option is available to import postman collection. I was looking at wrong place thinking readyAPi would provide import postman collection option while adding API.

Please help!
Thanks
Mritunjay

1 Reply

richie
    Community Hero

Hey Msingh21 

I'm on a recent ReadyAPI version so I don't think import the plugin works on recent versions (according to another post on the forum at the moment) so I cant try and reproduce this behaviour on my machine.

This is a complete guess on my part, but have you had a look around (the context menus) to make sure there isn't an import postman collection option somewhere in there?

Cheers,

Rich