Forum Discussion

ihorstep
Occasional Contributor
3 years ago
Solved

Select JSON window - Value column is hidden

After upgrading to 3.20.0 I have detected an issue with Get Data action, specifically in case if target data is of JSON.

Window size is set to display only 'JSON Node' column. 'Value' column is hidden and I need to scroll to the right so it would be visible again.

I can't even resize the window. There is no such problem in 3.10.2 and older versions.

Is it expected design or some UI issue?

• Hey ihorstep,

If you cant scroll, nor resize and this was available in the previous version id suggest its a defect......especially as your screenshot appears to indicate there is a horizontal scrollbar rendered and supposedly available for selection.

Id raise a support ticket

If this functionality is essential, you could always rollback to v3.10.x

HOWEVER, if you do, dont forget to update the log4j files to latest after youve installed v3.10.x. the log4j files in earlier versions of ReadyAPI! have that massive security vulberability (which is why im guessing Smartbear rushed out the latest version)

Cheers,

Rich

2 Replies

richie
    Community Hero
    Hey ihorstep,

If you cant scroll, nor resize and this was available in the previous version id suggest its a defect......especially as your screenshot appears to indicate there is a horizontal scrollbar rendered and supposedly available for selection.

Id raise a support ticket

If this functionality is essential, you could always rollback to v3.10.x

HOWEVER, if you do, dont forget to update the log4j files to latest after youve installed v3.10.x. the log4j files in earlier versions of ReadyAPI! have that massive security vulberability (which is why im guessing Smartbear rushed out the latest version)

Cheers,

Rich